Day two we organized a trip to Ko Phi Phi. Phi Phi is a gorgeous island off the coast. Breathtaking. One could hardly begin to describe it.
I had my first snorkeling adventure! Can you believe it! My love of ocean finally came to fruition. No squid on this trip (Sea of Cortez is on my list, though!) but I loved seeing the fish and the coral. I still can't believe how close I was do it. It was like living in my documentaries!






We took a speed boat island hoping. Do you know how hard it is to take a picture on a speed boat?

Dang!
ReplyDeleteThat's a big shrimp you picked out for your dinner.
Wow! The photos of the scenery are super...the blue colors of the water are so saturated and gorgeous! and snorkeling is so fun! Oh, and the seafood...what to eat? such choices! Ali, have you eaten squid? And Jac, that looks like the portable tote bag I got ya! Cool!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading Aunt Anita. Love all your comments! I love to eat squid almost as much as I love to learn about them. Just wait till you hear about the squid adventure Travis and I are planning!
ReplyDeletethe pictures of the fishys are awesome!! and I'm amazed that you saw the bird nest things like in your documentary that we saw 12000 times! :)
ReplyDelete